Friday 2 July 2010

....And a Collaboration!

This is a long awaited collaboration between myself and designer/stylist Sam Barker (she describes herself concisely as ‘A Creative’ which is a very accurate description of the eclectic work she does and interests she has.)

Using the pieces I have embroidered for her, Sam will be styling a photo shoot based around the theme of preservation capturing reality and unique moments as well as the fragility of nature. I was given this brief along with a collection of garments to embroider and embellish.

These images are just my own of the embroidery I used, but I am really really excited to see the images from the actual photo shoot (coming soon). Sam’s current plan is to style my pieces together with other complimentary garments and a very innovative use of make-up and location; it will be really interesting to see my embroideries in a different fashion context. Watch this space...

2 comments:

  1. looks fantastic - well done XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great honey.. excited to see what you do with Sam. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete