Friday 2 July 2010

Two Commissions...

(Part Two)

This painting I did for my great friend as a piece to go in her brand new house. Although embroidery is my main focus, I also love to paint and illustrate. Sketchbooks continue to be a very important part of the way I work, and my embroidery always takes on an illustrative quality!


For further examples of my illustrations, please look at the portfolio section of my website.


I am currently in the very lengthy process of redoing my website, the new version will very much emphasize my love of illustration and how it is incorporated into my range of products.


1 comment:

  1. I'm wishing you all the best in this endeavor of yours. More power! By the way, If you think it's time to have your own place in Nottingham, why not try this great option of rent to own homes. Good luck in everything!

    ReplyDelete